ACM SIGEnergy is a professional forum for scientists, engineers, educators, and professionals for discussing energy systems and energy informatics. It brings together an inter-disciplinary group of computer scientists with diverse backgrounds in sensing, modelling, optimization, control, network and systems design, and experimentation to discuss and address key challenges in future energy systems, and their impact on society.
SIGEnergy covers a broad range of topics in energy informatics, energy system design, analysis, and operation ranging from building energy management, renewable energy modelling and integration, energy storage system analysis, electric vehicle modelling and optimal operation, data-centre energy management, and energy impact on climate and society.
SIGEnergy supports a variety of activities in the field which are listed below.
- The annual ACM e-Energy conference
- The annual ACM BuildSys conference
- Other workshops and conferences related to energy (more information coming soon)
Energy Informatics Review (EIR) publishes peer-reviewed technical papers and non-peer reviewed editorial content on topics within the SIG’s field of interest
- Developing model curriculum in Energy Informatics
- Organizing the graduate student seminar series (on the last Wednesday of the month)
An electronic newsletter is sent every month to our members
Join ACM SIGEnergy!
- Receive our newsletters and join our mailing list
- Receive CFPs and announcements about energy conferences and workshops