ACM EIG-ENERGY is a professional forum for scientists, engineers, educators, and professionals for discussing energy systems and energy informatics. It brings together an inter-disciplinary group of computer scientists with diverse backgrounds in sensing, modelling, optimization, control, network and systems design, and experimentation to discuss and address key challenges in future energy systems.
EIG-ENERGY covers a broad range of topics in energy informatics, energy system design, analysis, and operation ranging from building energy management, renewable energy modelling and integration, energy storage system analysis, electric vehicle modelling and optimal operation, and data-centre energy management.
EIG-ENERGY supports a variety of activities in the field which are listed below.
- The annual ACM e-Energy conference
- The annual ACM BuildSys conference
- Other workshops and conferences related to energy (more information coming soon)
Develop model curriculum in Energy Informatics
An electronic newsletter is sent every month to our members
Join ACM EIG-ENERGY for free!
- Receive our newsletters and become part of our mailing list
- Receive CFPs and announcements about energy conferences and workshops