Reserve Your Hotel Room
FCRC has negotiated rates for the following hotels. Reserve your hotel room before May 24th! Reservations made after that date are based upon availability and rates may increase.
Visa Support Letter Requests
FCRC has the following instructions for visa letters. Note that ACM e-Energy 2019 is part of the FCRC (https://fcrc.acm.org/) this year.
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. We can however issue a visa support letter. The following info should be posted on the conference website:
- ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
- For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.
Student Travel Grant Support
ACM e-Energy owes its success, in great part, to the generous backing of our academic and corporate partners. If you are interested in sponsoring ACM e-Energy 2019, please contact the General co-Chairs: Xiaojun Lin and Steven Low.