Registration for ACM e-Energy 2022 is now open.
Pricing Table - all prices are in USD
|ACM Member||Non-ACM Member|
|Paper Author (i.e. paper processing fee)||$100||$125|
Notes for Attendees
- Registration is required even if complimentary. We will only send conference attendance information to registered users.
- There is no cancellation on registration.
- You are welcome to join ACM SIGEnergy here: https://energy.acm.org/join/. You will enjoy complimentary registration if you are an ACM SIGEnergy member. Please tick ACM SIGEnergy member during the registration process. Join ACM SIGEnergy before June 20th 2022 using the same email address of your registration. We will send you the conference attendance information.
- We will have two physical hubs: Oldenburg, Germany and Amherst, Massachusetts, USA. Information about the hubs can be found in the conference website. If you have a plan to travel to any of these two hubs, please tick Hubs during registration.
- One author of every accepted paper (including posters and workshop papers) must register using the paper author rate (ACM Member or Non-Member).